Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
    Camera Mule

Is it a Kangoroo?

Is it a mutant hybrid between a Kangoroo or is it just a cat? You decide!

Fujifilm FinePix A210
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is it a Kangoroo?-kangoroocat.jpg  

Re: Is it a Kangoroo?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtygoat
    Is it a mutant hybrid between a Kangoroo or is it just a cat? You decide!

Fujifilm FinePix A210
    Maybe not the best picture ever from a tehcnical standpoint (needs more of a blurred background and fewer blown highlights) but it's fun.

Welcome, by the way, I don't think I've seen your name before.

Camera Mule

Nah, not too technical at all this one, since it wasn't really a serious shot I din't want to fiddle around with my SLR too much and risk a film, it seemed more convienent at the time to just use the digital camera, A210 is a bit of a point and shooter, buts thats all I wanted at the time ;)

No, it's not very technical for all of this, because it's not really a serious lens, I don't want to mess with my DSLR camera too much and I don't want to risk watching movies which I meet research paper writers to discuss the project details. so it just seemed more convenient to use a digital camera at the time, A210 was a little shooter, but then what I wanted.

I don't think it is a kangaroo and I think it's just a cat or something else. Anyway, your post is really interesting and I will expect more interesting posts from you. cbd oil benefits The links you have shared are very useful too.

It is a cat not Kangaroo. Our expert writers have written bunch articles on funny animals like kitten, dogs and bunny. People love to adopt those animals. Those are very cute & friendly to interact with people. Our academic writers team assist PhD students how to tackle tough dissertation projects. Our company offers proofreading services for college/university students. It is good way of submitting quality dissertation projects.

I think it is kangaroo, but I am not sure because it seems like dog also. It is difficult to prove that it is really dog or kangaroo. Buy dissertation online.

Umm I guess it’s a cat. Anyways, I have read a bunch of articles at pay to do my essay because I love knowing about animals. Thank you for sharing the links as well. I hope they are very useful and informative.

No, it's not very technical for all of this, because it's not really a serious lens, I don't want to mess with my DSLR camera too much and I don't want to risk watching movies which I meet research paper writers to discuss the project details. so it just seemed more convenient to use a digital camera at the time, A210 was a little shooter, but then what I wanted.

Pictures are so fascinating and attract your target market and grab more users in it. Check also quality works the Nursing Essay Help UK

Pictures are so attractive and appeal your target market and grab more users in it. Check also quality works the Smart looks.

Thread Information