Is it a Kangoroo?

Printable View

• 09-30-2004, 04:30 AM
    Dirtygoat
    1 Attachment(s)
    Is it a Kangoroo?
    Is it a mutant hybrid between a Kangoroo or is it just a cat? You decide!

Fujifilm FinePix A210
  • 09-30-2004, 09:16 AM
    Lava Lamp
    Re: Is it a Kangoroo?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtygoat
    Is it a mutant hybrid between a Kangoroo or is it just a cat? You decide!

Fujifilm FinePix A210

Maybe not the best picture ever from a tehcnical standpoint (needs more of a blurred background and fewer blown highlights) but it's fun.

Welcome, by the way, I don't think I've seen your name before.
  • 09-30-2004, 10:44 AM
    Dirtygoat
    Nah, not too technical at all this one, since it wasn't really a serious shot I din't want to fiddle around with my SLR too much and risk a film, it seemed more convienent at the time to just use the digital camera, A210 is a bit of a point and shooter, buts thats all I wanted at the time ;)
  • 04-23-2020, 07:59 AM
    JoshuaTorrance
    No, it's not very technical for all of this, because it's not really a serious lens, I don't want to mess with my DSLR camera too much and I don't want to risk watching movies which I meet research paper writers to discuss the project details. so it just seemed more convenient to use a digital camera at the time, A210 was a little shooter, but then what I wanted.
  • 04-24-2020, 04:53 AM
    ilamariya
    I don't think it is a kangaroo and I think it's just a cat or something else. Anyway, your post is really interesting and I will expect more interesting posts from you. <a href="https://usepurecbdoil.com">cbd oil benefits</a> The links you have shared are very useful too.
  • 06-02-2020, 03:20 AM
    hafizhaleem
    It is a cat not Kangaroo. Our expert writers have written bunch articles on funny animals like kitten, dogs and bunny. People love to adopt those animals. Those are very cute & friendly to interact with people. Our academic writers team assist PhD students how to tackle tough dissertation projects. Our company offers proofreading services for college/university students. It is good way of submitting quality dissertation projects.
  • 06-15-2020, 03:00 AM
    jacoboram550
    I think it is kangaroo, but I am not sure because it seems like dog also. It is difficult to prove that it is really dog or kangaroo. Buy dissertation online.
  • 08-11-2020, 07:42 AM
    lisaking
    Umm I guess it’s a cat. Anyways, I have read a bunch of articles at pay to do my essay because I love knowing about animals. Thank you for sharing the links as well. I hope they are very useful and informative.
  • 09-16-2020, 09:00 AM
    Lucifer656
    No, it's not very technical for all of this, because it's not really a serious lens, I don't want to mess with my DSLR camera too much and I don't want to risk watching movies which I meet research paper writers to discuss the project details. so it just seemed more convenient to use a digital camera at the time, A210 was a little shooter, but then what I wanted.
  • 10-20-2020, 10:21 AM
    jessicalord
    Pictures are so fascinating and attract your target market and grab more users in it. Check also quality works the Nursing Essay Help UK
  • 04-02-2021, 09:18 AM
    jessicalord
    Pictures are so attractive and appeal your target market and grab more users in it. Check also quality works the Smart looks.