Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbythebandit
    Yeah, great colours but the wires throw me of liking some of them.
    Tell me about it! I guess they had no underground system at all there. I can clone them out but I posted them to show someone berfore I had a chance to fix them up. It will be a lot of work.But, anyway, thank you bobby for liking the colors.
    Kit

Kit, I love love love the first one, mostly for the colors, but it also has a very nice balance to it. I don't think the rest are as good as the first.

If I can catch you before you go, can you do something for me next time you take shots of the houses? Can you put them in more of a context, show me that they're on the beach, show me the contrast in sizes, etc.

You can still take all your shots, but just add one or two for me. If you can.
    Drink Coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.

Quote Originally Posted by kellybean
    Kit, I love love love the first one, mostly for the colors, but it also has a very nice balance to it. I don't think the rest are as good as the first.

If I can catch you before you go, can you do something for me next time you take shots of the houses? Can you put them in more of a context, show me that they're on the beach, show me the contrast in sizes, etc.

You can still take all your shots, but just add one or two for me. If you can.
    Sure kelly, I have many like that, I'll post them when I get back. Thanks for liking my first one, I have a done a whole series similar, so I'm glad it went over. Have fun, see you soon.
    Kit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information