Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Get Out When It Rains

Coastal Flyer: Yeah I was just kidding, I get that way sometimes,I say things like
    that, I have been known to get frustrated from time to time& say things that I dont mean
    and that I think are kind of funny. Any way I really liked your pics especially the two of the water I thought one was a pier at first but it wasnt and the blue one,both are incredible
    work......I see you use a Canon Rebel XTi, I've heard they are pretty good,& obviously so,
    did you use a tripod on these shots? I am still using a film camera (Rebel T2) maybe
    that's some of my problem , but I know its not the camera you use that makes good shots
    actually if you look in my "user gallery" those shots were put on disc and I uploaded them here, those are some of my best shots (or so that's what people have told me)
    but there still no where near what I want to do.

Sub,

Thanks for the message, I knew you were only kidding. Good humor, though. I am shooting with an XTi, and really enjoy this camera. I did use a tripod on all four shots, I would never have been able to hand hold the camera to get that kind of clarity. Some people might, but not me.

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate it very much.

CF
    Coastal Flyer

:yikes:

All nice but #2 is very impressive.

Tuna

Tuna,

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your comment. I admire your work; it means a lot to receive your kind words.

Thanks very much.

CF
    Coastal Flyer

These are very nice. great focus. This is just my opinion but I would have cropped the first two to make them even more horizontal. I would have cropped out a little of the sky but still left most of the reflection on the water in both of them. I'm not saying that's right, it's just the way I do things. But these are still outstanding.

Everybody sees it different. I just appreciate the comments, it helps with the next time I get behind the camera. Thanks taking the time to comment.

CF
    Coastal Flyer

I really can't add anything to what people have said already. The shots are wonderful! They look so high definition to me. They're all so clear! Thanks for sharing!
    Canon 5D MKII & Canon 7D

Manasca:

Thanks so much for taking a few moments to comment. I really appreciate it. I too am very pleased with these photos and appreciate the kind words of our fellow website members.

CF
    Coastal Flyer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information