Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Frosty Morn at Bear Lake, Utah

Beautiful shots! Some of the best winter landscapes I have seen in awhile. Definitely makes me want to head north!

Re: Frosty Morn at Bear Lake, Utah

Wow, where do I begin to get caught up here. I been busy and falling behind.
    Mark, Chris, James, Seb and Chisrobbins, thanks for the kind words! I had to pinch myself when we came across the mountain and I first saw the lake. We drove for several miles around Bear Lake before I told my guide- this is it, let me out of the truck!

The first two pictures of the second post were taken with Minolta Mazzum 5, Sigma 70-300 telephoto lenses. Film was Kodak 100 ISO Professional. I had a notebook for logging settings, but never used it. I think only post edited was auto levels. I think the shot was a little over exposed and brightness was pulled back slightly.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments.

Dudley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information