Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: chairs

chairs

here are more of my chair pictures. not exactly sure what im going for. chairs , to me, imply a presence, something human. but here they are empty and abandoned. i dont know. thanks for your input.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chairs-chairstrash.jpg   chairs-yellowchildschair.jpg   chairs-dsc_0017.jpg  

Hey James,
    I think the first one suffers from too much dof. I like the idea, but the bg is detracting.
    The second one i think is very good. To have the little yellow chair contrast against the big drab colored wall with the electrical boxes and such, makes for a visual appeal. i would just crop out the wooden gate that is trying to sneak in on the right.
    The third I feel is just too busy. . . too "cluttered"
    I like the scenes you are going for. . .keep it up
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

Quote Originally Posted by jlburt
    here are more of my chair pictures. not exactly sure what im going for. chairs , to me, imply a presence, something human. but here they are empty and abandoned. i dont know. thanks for your input.
    I know what you mean. You'll see a few chairs pulled close for private conversation or perhaps a table and chairs left helterskelter after a luncheon giving clues to what went on there. It's kinda like eavesdropping, but not quite. I think it's an interesting self-assignment.

asad azeem

Re: chairs

you talking about chairs per i if you are a hip pain problem and you need chairs then i think you choose the BEST OFFICE CHAIR FOR HIP PAIN its best option.

Thread Information