Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

"Backyard Sphynx"

I'm playing with my lens, and trying at the same time to get a good shot of my cat. I like her pose in this first shot, like a sphynx, but I still think something's missing.

The second shot I'm amazed I pulled off. Handheld, lying on my side in bed resting the camera on the bed, holding my breath. Exposure turned out almost unviewably dark, so I had to pull it out in ps and had no choice but to make it B&W. 1/10; f4.0, ISO 100, Lens 28.0 - 90.0mm (my original lens), Focal Length 35.0mm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Backyard Sphynx"-backyard_sphynx.jpg   "Backyard Sphynx"-emma_sleeping.jpg  
    Drink Coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.

learning member
    Hi Kelly ,

I like the second one the most . I think you have a great shot there .
    The first one - maybe if one could have get the cat to turn her head just slightly , but i also know how difficult it can be to get the right pose from animals !

Regards
    james

Quote Originally Posted by kellybean
    I like her pose in this first shot, like a sphynx, but I still think something's missing.
    Little camels.

Thread Information