Pentax and K-Mount Cameras Forum

Pentax Cameras Forum For discussing Pentax cameras and all K-Mount SLRs, including Pentax and Samsung digital SLRs. Your Pentax Cameras Forum moderator is ken1953.
Pentax Digital SLR Reviews >>
Samsung Digital SLR Reviews >>
Pentax 35mm SLR Reviews >>
All Pentax Product Reviews >>

Re: Thought I'd Share this with You

Thanks for sharing that, Ben. That series is amazing, good work!
    Jim R

Canon 5D mkII - Canon 17-40mm f/4L, Canon 50mm f/1.4, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L, Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro

great job, congrats
    Pentax K10D w/battery grip
    Sigma 10-20mm F4-5,6 EX DC, Pentax smc P-DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 - Pentax DA 50mm f/1.4 - Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 - Sigma APO 70-200mm f2.8 EX DG HSM Macro -Pentax AF 540 FGZ - Gary Fong "Lightshpere" (cloud & clear)

www.johnrender.com

Pentax Forum Moderator

Hi Ben. We've sure missed you around here. Glad to see your post. As usual, you never fail to amaze me. A wonderful series. Keep up the great work.
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Quote Originally Posted by ken1953
    Hi Ben. We've sure missed you around here. Glad to see your post. As usual, you never fail to amaze me. A wonderful series. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks Ken...Been real busy.

Started an Ad Agency with three other partners where I am the Creative Director. So I am now on both sides of the camera...

Ben
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thought I'd Share this with You-_igp1578small.jpg  

hello,

It makes for a good family, general walk around cam but after 1600 iso you can seriously see the quality degrade (especially in the 3200). Sadly the best perk to olympus is their exclusive Z lenses..that said it's not totally useless cam by all means it has the best quality lenses in the world...i just wish their cameras were a lot more well equipped like the kodak, pentax, nikon and canon bodies are. I mean a sensor size of less than an XTI on their flagship?...

thanks !! :idea:

Quote Originally Posted by musiclover45
    hello,

It makes for a good family, general walk around cam but after 1600 iso you can seriously see the quality degrade (especially in the 3200). Sadly the best perk to olympus is their exclusive Z lenses..that said it's not totally useless cam by all means it has the best quality lenses in the world...i just wish their cameras were a lot more well equipped like the kodak, pentax, nikon and canon bodies are. I mean a sensor size of less than an XTI on their flagship?...

thanks !! :idea:
    Wait, what?
    Jim R

Canon 5D mkII - Canon 17-40mm f/4L, Canon 50mm f/1.4, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L, Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro

Thread Information