• 07-25-2008, 02:02 AM
    benjikan
    Thought I'd Share this with You
  • 07-25-2008, 07:19 AM
    spiraleyes
    Re: Thought I'd Share this with You
    Thanks for sharing that, Ben. That series is amazing, good work!
  • 07-25-2008, 11:32 AM
    Snapac
    great job, congrats
  • 07-25-2008, 11:56 AM
    ken1953
    Hi Ben. We've sure missed you around here. Glad to see your post. As usual, you never fail to amaze me. A wonderful series. Keep up the great work.
  • 07-25-2008, 01:32 PM
    benjikan
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ken1953
    Hi Ben. We've sure missed you around here. Glad to see your post. As usual, you never fail to amaze me. A wonderful series. Keep up the great work.

Thanks Ken...Been real busy.

Started an Ad Agency with three other partners where I am the Creative Director. So I am now on both sides of the camera...:p

Ben
  • 07-29-2008, 01:11 AM
    musiclover45
    hello,

It makes for a good family, general walk around cam but after 1600 iso you can seriously see the quality degrade (especially in the 3200). Sadly the best perk to olympus is their exclusive Z lenses..that said it's not totally useless cam by all means it has the best quality lenses in the world...i just wish their cameras were a lot more well equipped like the kodak, pentax, nikon and canon bodies are. I mean a sensor size of less than an XTI on their flagship?...

thanks !! :idea:
  • 07-29-2008, 07:26 AM
    spiraleyes
    Quote:

Originally Posted by musiclover45
    hello,

It makes for a good family, general walk around cam but after 1600 iso you can seriously see the quality degrade (especially in the 3200). Sadly the best perk to olympus is their exclusive Z lenses..that said it's not totally useless cam by all means it has the best quality lenses in the world...i just wish their cameras were a lot more well equipped like the kodak, pentax, nikon and canon bodies are. I mean a sensor size of less than an XTI on their flagship?...

thanks !! :idea:

Wait, what?