Pentax and K-Mount Cameras Forum

Pentax Cameras Forum For discussing Pentax cameras and all K-Mount SLRs, including Pentax and Samsung digital SLRs. Your Pentax Cameras Forum moderator is ken1953.
Pentax Digital SLR Reviews >>
Samsung Digital SLR Reviews >>
Pentax 35mm SLR Reviews >>
All Pentax Product Reviews >>

Thread: Merry Christmas

Pentax Forum Moderator

Merry Christmas

On this Christmas Eve, I'd like to wish all of you, a Very Merry Christmas!!! I hope you all get everything that you wish and hope for, and my wish for all of you is Peace, Joy and Happiness in this season and the coming New Year!!!!
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Re: Merry Christmas

Same to you Ken...Merry Christmas
    Pentax K10D w/battery grip
    Sigma 10-20mm F4-5,6 EX DC, Pentax smc P-DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 - Pentax DA 50mm f/1.4 - Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 - Sigma APO 70-200mm f2.8 EX DG HSM Macro -Pentax AF 540 FGZ - Gary Fong "Lightshpere" (cloud & clear)

www.johnrender.com

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ken. I was busy over the holidays rebuilding the computer. Got some new stuff and did some up grading. Now the cold is upon us. I know you know what I mean.
    When it warms up some picture taking.
    K10d pentax 50-200 f4-5.6 sigma 100-300 f4 sigma 18-50mm f2.8 ex dc macro Kenko AF 1.5 DG

Pentax Forum Moderator

hehehe...boy after today, I (brrrr)really(brrrr) know how cold it is around here. Blew the motor up in the van this morning at -24 actual degrees in the middle of nowhere. Took 3 hours for the tow truck to get to me. Only thing that I had going for me was that I could let it run for about 10 minutes at a time safely without damaging the engine further. This was enuff time to let the van warm up and keep my feet warm (I'm diabetic with bad feet circulation). Of course the rest of me got warm too. But, I'm glad I waited to go out after sunrise, instead of 2:30 this morning. Anyway, got enuff insurance to cover repairs..won't cost anything, or shouldn't. My luck lately...we'll see...hehe
    Thanx for the belated wishes and look forward to the pics...
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

I am wondering if I should try to buy a camera that will allow me to use my Tamron Adaptall 2 lens's (500mm, 80 X 210, 35 X 80, 28mm and a 2X converter) as well as buying the kit lens.
    DeViL

Merry Chri

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays Be safe, be happy, be good. We can all make the world a better place, even if its just our tiny part of it
    Слава — вещь основательная. Цицерон.

А Вы, оказывае

Доброго времени суток! Надоело рано вставать на работу? Узнайте сегодня о новой теме! Все, что нужно - это включить воображение и мозги А что бы было еще проще, вас ждёт уникальный квест. В котором можно участвовать БЕСПЛАТНО и получить быстрый результат! А потом, насладиться тугим шорохом в вашем кармане. У каждого, кто решит изменить свою жизнь уже сегодня, есть шанс побороться за безумные подарки: Audi A6 Quattro и 3 билета в круиз по Карибскому морю!!! Жмите здесь и начинайте!

А ведь они жду

Здравствуйте! Надоело рано вставать на работу? Узнайте сегодня о новой теме! Все, что нужно - это включить воображение и мозги А что бы было еще проще, вас ждёт уникальный квест. В котором можно участвовать БЕСПЛАТНО и получить быстрый результат! А потом, насладиться тугим шорохом в вашем кармане. У каждого, кто решит изменить свою жизнь уже сегодня, есть шанс побороться за безумные подарки: Audi A6 Quattro и 3 билета в круиз по Карибскому морю!!! Жмите здесь и начинайте!

Замечательны

Доброго времени суток! Что для Вас интересней и важней? Крутая тачка или круиз по Карибскому морю? И вы теперь думает, стоит ли начинать все снова, поскольку на вас и так много ответственности Даже если вы ничего не умеете, этому не трудно научится. Главное, что у вас есть желание заработать много денег, но вы еще пока не знаете как. А мои партнеры дадут вам технологию, проверенную годами, и практикой. И вы начнете зарабатывать уже в первую неделю, и сможете выйти на доход от 1500 до 5000 долларов месяц. Все подробности по ссылке ниже. Переходите по этой ссылке, прямо сейчас!

Хотите обнов&

Добрый день! Многие привыкли считать, что бизнес - это обязательно инвестиции, первоначальный капитал и что деньги решают всё. А если ты можешь стартовать лишь с пустого кармана, то и нечего тебе делать в этой тусовке. Так ли это на самом деле? Так вот знайте, что можно с нуля выйти на доход в хрустящий «лям» рублей, и вам не понадобятся безумные вложения. Как? Кликните на ссылку и свяжитесь с нами.

Thread Information