PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What are some vegan protein sources?

What are some natural protein sources?

Re: What are some vegan protein sources?

Quote Originally Posted by Onfayno View Post
    What are some natural protein sources?
    I am a vegetarian for a long time so I can share my experience. Here are some foods you should consume: nuts, seeds, milk and dairy products, porridge, tofu, leafy greens vegetables, etc. In order to avoid vitamin deficiency I take vitamin B12, it's available at any pharmacy. Personally, I buy all the meds and vitamins at Canadian pharmacy only.

I don't actually take supplements, but I prefer to eat more vitamins every day. it is rather good alternative to different medicine.

Honestly specking, I always try to support my health, with different exercises, vitamins and minerals etc. It is really important for me to support immune system and I also use https://coatedsilver.com/ which is a good service to buy coated silver. This natural mineral is a wonderful opportunity to make immune system much more stronger.

Thread Information