PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
    Poster Formerly Known as Michael Fanelli mwfanelli's Avatar

Unmanned Spy Drones for USA

Bush has decided that the spy drones being used in the Middle East should now be flying over the US:

"We need additional technology to supplement manned aircraft surveillance and current ground assets to ensure more effective monitoring of United States territory,"

http://news.com.com/Drone+aircraft+m...3-6055658.html

Every time I think it can't get worse, it does. Get rid of these frightening politicians.
    "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." --Mark Twain

Re: Unmanned Spy Drones for USA

This article was also pointed out on a motorcycle forum I belong to. They especially did not like that it has been used already for surveillance of a motorcycle gathering.
    ----------------------------

Drones are used everywhere now and not only by forces. A lot of people everywhere use quadcopters and I am going to buy it, too. Now I am reading syma x5c-1 review and a lot of others. I couldn't imagine that there are so many drones in the modern market.

Drones are not just military tools today, they evolved into a really powerful photography hardware. The price range for this type of device is rather wide, I would highly recommend to check info like holy stone reviews before making a decision about a purchase.

Thread Information