• 03-30-2006, 07:49 AM
    mwfanelli
    Unmanned Spy Drones for USA
    Bush has decided that the spy drones being used in the Middle East should now be flying over the US:

"We need additional technology to supplement manned aircraft surveillance and current ground assets to ensure more effective monitoring of United States territory,"

http://news.com.com/Drone+aircraft+m...3-6055658.html

Every time I think it can't get worse, it does. Get rid of these frightening politicians.
  • 03-30-2006, 02:35 PM
    Chunk
    Re: Unmanned Spy Drones for USA
    This article was also pointed out on a motorcycle forum I belong to. They especially did not like that it has been used already for surveillance of a motorcycle gathering.
  • 12-13-2019, 01:59 AM
    Blandar
    Drones are used everywhere now and not only by forces. A lot of people everywhere use quadcopters and I am going to buy it, too. Now I am reading syma x5c-1 review and a lot of others. I couldn't imagine that there are so many drones in the modern market.
  • 11-07-2021, 12:04 AM
    samgood
    Drones are not just military tools today, they evolved into a really powerful photography hardware. The price range for this type of device is rather wide, I would highly recommend to check info like holy stone reviews before making a decision about a purchase.