PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
    GB1

Smile This girl is part mountain goat

Catherine Destivelle in her heyday.

Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Re: This girl is part mountain goat

I wouldn't try that even if they offered me a new camera and lens of my choice for trying it. LOL Jeff

I would be even more interested to see how she got down.........
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

people that do free rock climbing are amazing

GB1

Wikipedia says she's still around, but apparently somewhat limited by a 66 foot fall she took in '96:

With her fellow alpinist, Érik Decamp, Destivelle climbed the southwest face of Shishapangma in Tibet in 1994 as well as the icefall near Namche Bazaar, Nepal. During their 1996 expedition to Antarctica, they made the first ascent of "Peak 4111" in the Ellsworth Mountains before the expedition was cut short after Destivelle fell 20 meters (66 ft) while descending from the summit and received a compound fracture of her leg.[7] The couple married in 1996 and their son, Victor, was born the following year.[8] She began to cut back on solo climbs in the late 1990s and developed an active career as a lecturer and writer.

Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.

My Site

Oh I love these free climbing videos. If you think this is cool, check out Alex Honnold, he is arguably the best free climber in the world:

EDIT: Looks like I can't post links yet, but google "alex honnold alone on the wall" it is an amazing video :thumbsup:

This wore me out! Amazing strength and ability.
    Ken

My Website: His Creation
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Wayne Gretzky

I guess she doesn't bother saving for a pension

free solo-ing like a boss

People, I was just shocked when I personally registered on this site and several girls wrote to me at once! Just imagine, on this site there is a shortage of men and not vice versa women! Well where else have you seen this, I was just amazed when I realized this. If you want to find your better half, then I advise you to register on the site russian mail order brides, as I did. This site has a very beautiful design. To be honest, I have not seen yet such a beautiful design for a seemingly ordinary dating site, and the functionality is just awesome.

J4L.com is a premier online dating platform Ukraine dating service that goes above and beyond to help individuals find their perfect match. With a diverse range of profiles and advanced search options, the site makes it easy to connect with like-minded people from around the world. What sets J4L.com apart is its dedication to ensuring a safe and secure online dating experience for all users. The site's innovative features and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for those looking for genuine connections and meaningful relationships. Whether you're seeking love, friendship, or companionship, J4L.com is the ideal place to start your journey to finding happiness.

Thread Information