PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year!

If in this time of year you celebrate another holiday I hope it turns out to be a happy time for you as well and your New Year is a great one, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

don't tase me, bro! Asylum Steve's Avatar

Right back at you...

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpaw

If in this time of year you celebrate another holiday I hope it turns out to be a happy time for you as well and your New Year is a great one, Jeff
    IMO Good Will is always ON-topic, heh heh. Thanks for the thoughts, and here's hoping the Gulf recovers and rebounds in a big way this coming year...
    "Riding along on a carousel...tryin' to catch up to you..."

-Steve
    Studio & Lighting - Photography As Art Forum Moderator

Running the Photo Asylum, Asylum Steve's blogged brain pipes...
    www.stevenpaulhlavac.com
    www.photoasylum.com

Liz

Re: Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Jeff and everyone else who celebrates it. And Happy Holidays whatever everyone is celebrating. I'm sorry I'm so late - but Christmas is actually a season, and doesn't end on Christmas day - it actually begins on Christmas day, although few people know this.

I hope you and everyone here will enjoy a happy, healthy and just a great New Year of 2006 filled with peace and many blessings.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpaw

Thread Information