Merry Christmas to all

Printable View

• 12-24-2005, 02:36 PM
    Grandpaw
    Merry Christmas to all
    Merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year!

If in this time of year you celebrate another holiday I hope it turns out to be a happy time for you as well and your New Year is a great one, Jeff
  • 12-29-2005, 10:41 AM
    Asylum Steve
    Right back at you...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpaw

If in this time of year you celebrate another holiday I hope it turns out to be a happy time for you as well and your New Year is a great one, Jeff

IMO Good Will is always ON-topic, heh heh. Thanks for the thoughts, and here's hoping the Gulf recovers and rebounds in a big way this coming year...
  • 12-29-2005, 11:13 AM
    Liz
    Re: Merry Christmas to all
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, Jeff and everyone else who celebrates it. And Happy Holidays whatever everyone is celebrating. I'm sorry I'm so late - but Christmas is actually a season, and doesn't end on Christmas day - it actually begins on Christmas day, although few people know this.

I hope you and everyone here will enjoy a happy, healthy and just a great New Year of 2006 filled with peace and many blessings.

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandpaw