PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Anyone in the Chicago area want a hamster (or two)?

I bought two "male" dwarf hamsters from Petsmart a ways back... and as it turns out, one of the boys either was not a boy, or might be the first male rodent to give birth. Anyway, I'm a bit overrun with hammies at the moment (I had two already to begin with when I bought the pair, and then there were 14 babies...argh!). I've got flyers up at the stables and my local starbucks, but so far, I've only had a few takers.

So, if anyone lives in Chicagoland and is interested in a critter, I'd be more than happy to give you one . They're Campbell's Russian Dwarf Hamsters. I've got normal agouti's, opals, and quite a few black eyed whites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone in the Chicago area want a hamster (or two)?-adonis.jpg   Anyone in the Chicago area want a hamster (or two)?-ares1.jpg   Anyone in the Chicago area want a hamster (or two)?-echosleep.jpg  

Re: Anyone in the Chicago area want a hamster (or two)?

Quote Originally Posted by CaraRose
    I bought two "male" dwarf hamsters from Petsmart a ways back... and as it turns out, one of the boys either was not a boy, or might be the first male rodent to give birth. Anyway, I'm a bit overrun with hammies at the moment (I had two already to begin with when I bought the pair, and then there were 14 babies...argh!). I've got flyers up at the stables and my local starbucks, but so far, I've only had a few takers.

So, if anyone lives in Chicagoland and is interested in a critter, I'd be more than happy to give you one . They're Campbell's Russian Dwarf Hamsters. I've got normal agouti's, opals, and quite a few black eyed whites.
    my husband should be glad we don't live closer to Chicago...good luck finding homes for them....I vote you stick to the story of the first male to give birth ;)
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Re: Anyone in the Chicago area want a hamster (or two)?

This is really two beautiful and I also want to buy one but female pair.Lols.I am so interested to write my next https://assignmentjunkie.co.uk/ article on the same topic and publish it on different online forums as well.Good to see this.Thank you so much.

Thread Information