• 04-20-2005, 02:44 PM
    CaraRose
    3 Attachment(s)
    Anyone in the Chicago area want a hamster (or two)?
    I bought two "male" dwarf hamsters from Petsmart a ways back... and as it turns out, one of the boys either was not a boy, or might be the first male rodent to give birth. Anyway, I'm a bit overrun with hammies at the moment (I had two already to begin with when I bought the pair, and then there were 14 babies...argh!). I've got flyers up at the stables and my local starbucks, but so far, I've only had a few takers.

So, if anyone lives in Chicagoland and is interested in a critter, I'd be more than happy to give you one :). They're Campbell's Russian Dwarf Hamsters. I've got normal agouti's, opals, and quite a few black eyed whites.
  • 04-25-2005, 08:06 PM
    natatbeach
    Re: Anyone in the Chicago area want a hamster (or two)?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CaraRose
    I bought two "male" dwarf hamsters from Petsmart a ways back... and as it turns out, one of the boys either was not a boy, or might be the first male rodent to give birth. Anyway, I'm a bit overrun with hammies at the moment (I had two already to begin with when I bought the pair, and then there were 14 babies...argh!). I've got flyers up at the stables and my local starbucks, but so far, I've only had a few takers.

So, if anyone lives in Chicagoland and is interested in a critter, I'd be more than happy to give you one :). They're Campbell's Russian Dwarf Hamsters. I've got normal agouti's, opals, and quite a few black eyed whites.

my husband should be glad we don't live closer to Chicago...good luck finding homes for them....I vote you stick to the story of the first male to give birth ;)
  • 05-29-2020, 09:13 AM
    MichaelWilliams
    Re: Anyone in the Chicago area want a hamster (or two)?
    This is really two beautiful and I also want to buy one but female pair.Lols.I am so interested to write my next https://assignmentjunkie.co.uk/ article on the same topic and publish it on different online forums as well.Good to see this.Thank you so much.