Nikon Camera Equipment Forum

Discuss Nikon digital cameras, Nikon film cameras, Nikkor lenses, Nikon camera accessories, etc. - Your Nikon cameras forum moderator is Franglais.
Nikon Review Index >>
Nikon Digital SLR Reviews >>
Nikon Nikkor Zoom Lens Reviews >>
Nikon Nikkor Prime Lens Reviews >>
Nikon Camera News, Pro Reviews & Articles >>

A picture from sea world, I getting used to getting real photo's with a real camera

I have a nikon D90 and I'm learning how to take better photo's. Thank you to the people who have answered my questions. Anyone live in the Ft. Lauderdale area? (maybe to teach me a few things?)

I like the way I can see the water coming back down from the wave.

Of course the picture has been cropped and I zoomed in with software instead of the camera.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A picture from sea world, I getting used to getting real photo's with a real camera-dsc_0665.jpg  

Re: A picture from sea world, I getting used to getting real photo's with a real camera

I got my D90 shortly before a trip to Sea World San Antonio. What a great way to get used to the camera. I got some nice pictures during the shows and even my wife commented on the clarity of the pictures over usual digital cameras.

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Wink Re: A picture from sea world, I getting used to getting real photo's with a real camera

Congratulations to both of you.
    Uhm......jjsevdt, I hope your not disappointed but the D90 IS a digital camera
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Thread Information