Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

What Slideshow software

I need an inexpensive program, ( less than $50.00) slide show wth music option, fades and CD and Email capabilities. Can anyone tell me what they might use?
    Thanks for any help. I now use Picasa but you cant burn a disk with music, it's too limited.

Re: What Slideshow software

I will have to post the program I use I think its: SlideShow Ultra Gold 6.0 URL: http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/S...ltra_Gold.html
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

My son used Windows Movie Maker and it is free off the Internet. He made a slide show with a title at the beginning credits at the end and music during the whole slide presentation and it looked good and cost nothing, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeh I think windows movie maker is a good option and yeh a free download:
    http://www.download.com/Windows-Movi...-10187903.html
    Hope that helps also i have a thing called magix not sure how much that is but not much at all but i find that better than WMM.

I checked and I use MySlideShowGold from: http://www.anixsoft.com/, and it's only $34.00. I don't use SlideShow Ultra Gold 6.0. The MySlideShowGold will make a exe auto run PC CD or DVD. But being an exe you need to make sure that you have the program resize the photos to your display size for fast loading. The big thing is you can title each slide with any installed font on your computer, plus set show time and attach different music for each slide or group of slides.
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

Thread Information