Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

SonyDCRTRV33 - LCD too dark outside now

I am very much a beginner at this sort of thing and I really hope to get some help here. I purchased this camera 10 months ago just before going on a major holiday to Europe. While in Europe, we took over 5 hours of footage in mostly bright sunny days. It worked like a charm. A couple of months ago, I took the camera out again to tape something outside and now I'm finding that the LCD screen is so dark - I can barely see what I'm taping. Inside, it seems to work fine but as soon as I step outside the house, the screen goes almost black. I've taken it back to the Sony store and they sent it to a repair photo shop and after 3 weeks, it was returned with no problems found! No one seems to be taking my case seriously and I'm still without a camera that I can use outside. Has anyone heard of this before? I would appreciate any help whatsoever.

Re: SonyDCRTRV33 - LCD too dark outside now

I am also a beginner as you are in the field of photography. And i must say that what you are doing is fantastic. As i have a mentor who guides me the same as you say.So, you can get https://assignmentjunkie.co.uk/assignment-help/ to gain more techniques to manage their college work. Keep doing these efforts.

Thread Information