Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

Nishika 3D film developing?

I bought a Nishika 3D camera at a yard sale many years ago for $5.00, not knowing what it was. I took it to New Orleans and took a few pictures with it. It takes pretty good pictures and the effect is nice. You can't really see it in this scan but it might give you an idea of what it does. The scan sux compared to the real photo. It gives the effect of the baseball cards you used to get in the 70's and is on similar paper. I would like to use it again but getting the film developed is a expensive nightmare. Does any one know where you can have this done more cost effective? Before I waste my time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nishika 3D film developing?-no1999as.jpg  

Re: Nishika 3D film developing?

I did the same as you about 10 years ago - bought it at a garage sale.
    I was able to find only one place that would develop the film - I think it was in Colorado - but it was very expensive. I stopped using it at that point.
    http://liphotoman.smugmug.com/

We share the same biology, Regardless of ideology

Re: Nishika 3D film developing?

I think that's where I sent mine. Almost $40.00 a roll if I remember right. Plus a 24 roll only would take 12 pictures.Maybe a web search....

Thread Information