Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

I could use some troubleshooting help

I have Fujifilm XF1. Have had it for about 1.5 years - so it is out of warranty. I am having a hard time getting any answers. It worked fine until a couple weeks ago. I was taking photos of my son and his homecoming date and it felt like it was under exposing everything. It would look right on my screen but then when the image preview popped up, it was very dark. I shot photos with a few different auto settings to make sure it wasn't something I had set wrong. They were not good but I didnt think anything of it. I just reset the settings to be sure. Fast forward to last night. I was taking photos at his play and everything was way overexposed and blurry no matter what I tried. I have taken photos of his plays probably on 6 or 7 different occasions with no trouble at all.. all with similar lighting conditions. I accidentally took some videos last night, and those look completely normal. Where do I even begin to try to figure out what the problem is? Thanks!
    Jodie

Re: I could use some troubleshooting help

its may be lens problem try to replace with other one...and try the pictures....
    android, technology, internet, software, download, how to, windows.

Re: I could use some troubleshooting help

Thank you for the suggestion, but this one doesn't have interchangeable lenses.
    Jodie

Thread Information