Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Holga not exposing!!!

What kind of film was it?If it wasn't c-41 then CVS probably messed it up. Most labs have to send non c-41 films off.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCary
    What kind of film was it?If it wasn't c-41 then CVS probably messed it up. Most labs have to send non c-41 films off.
    Greg, wouldn't the negatives have some shading or dark sections if had been exposed even if it did get the wrong developer and not come out completely clear? Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Walgreens screwed a roll of mine up and they were clear. They tried to develope non c-41. I can't remember what it was though? I also developed a couple of rolls here at home that came out clear for some reason. I think I mixed the developer wrong.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Quote Originally Posted by Greg McCary
    Walgreens screwed a roll of mine up and they were clear. They tried to develope non c-41. I can't remember what it was though?
    Well, I have learned something whether we figure out the original problem or not. Thanks, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information