Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

Help posting multiple pictures

I have done this before but cannot remember how to post multiple pictures and put captions on them. If someone could explain it to me that would be great, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Re: Help posting multiple pictures

To put captions on your photo using the forum only, you limited to 4 800 by 800 pixel images. After resizing just you a version or clone of photoshop and add the captions to the image. The other choice is to load the images to a web server and used the HTML image command to link the image to your post. Your images need to have the read flag enabled. Also you us the HTML commands to center the image on the page, and HTML to place the captions on the page.
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

Another way (though still with an 800 pix and 293K limit) is to use the Upload Photos box as normal. After you are done with it and close the box, check the Right Click/Properties (PC - I think you just got an Apple, so you’re on your own). Look for the Attachment ID number (attachmentid=83990). Then use [ attach]83990[/ attach] without the spaces to insert the image. Example:

Caption

Help posting multiple pictures-dsc05440_800.jpg

And then you can still add more text, etc.

Terry
    -----------------
    I am no better than you. I critique to teach myself to see.
    -----------------
    Feel free to edit my photos or do anything else that will help me learn.
    -----------------
    Sony/Minolta - way more gear than talent.

Thanks Freygr and Terry for the posting advice, hope to put it to use, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thread Information