Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

Help needed with Panasonic DMC-FZ200 please!

Hi there!
    I am fairly new to the world of digital cameras, and am having an issue with the Panasonic DMC-FZ200 that I purchased quite recently.
    I am trying to record videos for a small blog I am making, on behalf of my company. I have bought an external mic, which seems to be working fine, as does the camera itself. The issue I'm having is trying to listen to audio whilst I am recording a video, just to know it's fine at the time of recording.
    I tried using a headphone splitter with both my external mic and headphones plugged into the mic input, but this didn't work (I appreciate this wasn't a good idea now, but at the time I thought it would work).
    I also tried using a mini HDMI to VGA adapter, plugged into the mini HDMI port, as the adapter has a 3.5mm jack for headphones. However, when I try to record video using this with the internal mic, I can't hear anything, and when I try to listen through the Playback mode, it says 'TV output enabled' or something similar.
    I don't know if this is an impossible dream, but if anyone can lend any assistance at all it would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks!

Re: Help needed with Panasonic DMC-FZ200 please!

I'm not very knowledgeable about cameras. You can find more information on google. It will help a lot for you. thanks a lot.
    fnaf

Re: Help needed with Panasonic DMC-FZ200 please!

I think this is one of the best blogs for me because this is really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this valuable information for free.
    t rex game

Thread Information