• 07-16-2019, 01:25 AM
    JW14
    Help needed with Panasonic DMC-FZ200 please!
    Hi there!
    I am fairly new to the world of digital cameras, and am having an issue with the Panasonic DMC-FZ200 that I purchased quite recently.
    I am trying to record videos for a small blog I am making, on behalf of my company. I have bought an external mic, which seems to be working fine, as does the camera itself. The issue I'm having is trying to listen to audio whilst I am recording a video, just to know it's fine at the time of recording.
    I tried using a headphone splitter with both my external mic and headphones plugged into the mic input, but this didn't work (I appreciate this wasn't a good idea now, but at the time I thought it would work).
    I also tried using a mini HDMI to VGA adapter, plugged into the mini HDMI port, as the adapter has a 3.5mm jack for headphones. However, when I try to record video using this with the internal mic, I can't hear anything, and when I try to listen through the Playback mode, it says 'TV output enabled' or something similar.
    I don't know if this is an impossible dream, but if anyone can lend any assistance at all it would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks!
  • 08-22-2019, 09:59 PM
    minion89
    Re: Help needed with Panasonic DMC-FZ200 please!
    I'm not very knowledgeable about cameras. You can find more information on google. It will help a lot for you. thanks a lot.
    fnaf
  • 08-26-2019, 07:41 PM
    trexgameaz
    Re: Help needed with Panasonic DMC-FZ200 please!
    I think this is one of the best blogs for me because this is really helpful for me. Thanks for sharing this valuable information for free.
    t rex game