Help Files Camera and Photography Forum

For general camera equipment and photography technique questions. Moderated by another view. Also see the Learn section, Camera Reviews, Photography Lessons, and Glossary of Photo Terms.

BenQ DC c35 splash screen Freeze

Hello , im from argentina and i buy this benq DC c35 camera today and i got 2 basic problems . first problem:

i was using the camera normally (my sister got same camera b4 me) then i shut down the camera , later when i turn on the camera suddenly the splash screen with the logo "BENQ" freezes on the LCD viewscreen , i dont know why but i cant do nothing to turn the camera off , im just waiting to turn off by no battery power mode (waiting more than 1 hour :S this cam is die hard) , btw i search in this section about a similar problem and i cant found nothing like that , whatever , i try to use the online support from benQ "http//:support.benQ.com" and i didn't get a answer from that part , so i register here to ask you ppl of this nice forum , WHAT CAN I DO TO RESET THE CAMERA OR TURN OFF.. well i hope somebody read this topic and try to help me

second problem: when the camera was working as normaly i insert the SD/MMC card like the instructions SAYS , and when i turn on the camera i get this message : FORMAT : YES , NO , obviously i take yes and press LCD/SET = Enter then i get the screen like this = "F x 104" , any answer ? the SD/MMC works perfectly at my sister Digital camera same model as my . and i get that error , btw : the SD/MMC memory is NEW.

tnx to anybody who want to cooperate and get me out of this problem im so sad

PD: sorry for my english i cant write so good as u palls

Re: BenQ DC c35 splash screen Freeze

well if the moderator wants to close this thread , anyway i receive a new camera and a new SD/MMC memory

<3 warranty
    Digital Photo Camera - BENQ DC C35

Thread Information