• 06-02-2005, 09:14 PM
    drscript
    BenQ DC c35 splash screen Freeze
    Hello , im from argentina and i buy this benq DC c35 camera today and i got 2 basic problems . first problem:

i was using the camera normally (my sister got same camera b4 me) then i shut down the camera , later when i turn on the camera suddenly the splash screen with the logo "BENQ" freezes on the LCD viewscreen , i dont know why but i cant do nothing to turn the camera off , im just waiting to turn off by no battery power mode (waiting more than 1 hour :S this cam is die hard) , btw i search in this section about a similar problem and i cant found nothing like that , whatever , i try to use the online support from benQ "http//:support.benQ.com" and i didn't get a answer from that part , so i register here to ask you ppl of this nice forum :D , WHAT CAN I DO TO RESET THE CAMERA OR TURN OFF.. well i hope somebody read this topic and try to help me :(

second problem: when the camera was working as normaly i insert the SD/MMC card like the instructions SAYS , and when i turn on the camera i get this message : FORMAT : YES , NO , obviously i take yes and press LCD/SET = Enter then i get the screen like this = "F x 104" , any answer ? the SD/MMC works perfectly at my sister Digital camera same model as my . and i get that error , btw : the SD/MMC memory is NEW.

tnx to anybody who want to cooperate and get me out of this problem im so sad :(

PD: sorry for my english i cant write so good as u palls :cool:
  • 06-03-2005, 12:36 PM
    drscript
    Re: BenQ DC c35 splash screen Freeze
    well if the moderator wants to close this thread , anyway i receive a new camera :D and a new SD/MMC memory

<3 warranty