Printable View

• 06-02-2014, 06:02 AM
    sfox
    Re: Why Go To DSLR?
    Iam not go to DSLR and your good feedback will not convince me
  • 06-12-2014, 11:33 PM
    patrickjohnson
    A digital single-lens reflex camera (also called a digital SLR or DSLR) is a digital camera combining the optics and the mechanisms of a single-lens reflex camera with a digital imaging sensor, as opposed to photographic film
    Digital SLR cameras, along with most other digital cameras, generally have a mode dial to access standard camera settings or automatic scene-mode settings. Sometimes called a "PASM" dial, they typically provide as minimum Program, Aperture-priority, Shutter-priority, and full Manual modes.
  • 07-27-2014, 03:27 AM
    rajivjaipur
    independly camera are not miracle because extra editing work with pho
  • 07-27-2014, 03:58 AM
    rajivjaipur
    because dls are cheap
  • 08-14-2014, 02:10 AM
    kingsbuying
    DSLR is expensive for me! But with a DSLR, it can be a great plus to my photography. Photos taken by a DSLR is really wonderful and fantastic. It allows you to take photos of different styles.
  • 08-28-2014, 11:44 AM
    zalan05
    bcz it taks u to a new level of photography
  • 09-17-2014, 10:02 PM
    Kenneth D. Kasper
    Because DSLR is advanced camera for high result. You can setup picture as your's. But you must learn and experience to use DSLR camera.
  • 10-24-2014, 05:45 AM
    zanejc
    Because DSLR is advanced camera for high result.
  • 01-08-2015, 12:44 AM
    rajbrijesh
    A human nature....run towards best..isn't it.
  • 01-08-2015, 02:41 PM
    volks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
    I've been using a Sony NEX mirrorless for a couple years. Thinking about upgrading to a DSLR. First of all, am I upgrading and Why should I go to a DSLR?

If you had bothered to read this post from the beginning you would have had many answers.
  • 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
    FGDCanon
    Thank you all for the information
  • 09-12-2015, 07:05 AM
    volks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
    I've been using a Sony NEX mirrorless for a couple years. Thinking about upgrading to a DSLR. First of all, am I upgrading and Why should I go to a DSLR?

What do you think a dslr will give you that a mirrorless does not ?

With a dslr, you get a superior viewfinder, far greater lens selection and more weight.

Mirrorless versus DSLR cameras: which is best?
  • 01-06-2016, 03:50 AM
    trdelectronics
    Now I'm ready to buy Nikon D5300 . If i buy it, then this will be my first camera. And I', really excited to buy it.