Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Talking Recommend a digital camera model for object photos- ebay

Hi there, I will need a camera which takes great photos of objects, and decent/good photos of people. I prefer something slim and all on the same plane (just because others are bulky). Either AA rechargeable or a built in battery as long as it does not require only a usb to charge.
    -It's nice to have an image stabilizer, but I prefer good quality images of objects above all. I have two sizes of tripods. :thumbsup:

I will be using ebay- just because even the $400 cameras go for $35 (the Nikon COOLPIX 775 Digital Camera goes for around $30 and rumors are that the store price was or is $400. There is a IXUS 950 going for $40 right now and i've used it for many many years),

so please -if each person can- recommend me more than one and i'll check them all out. Please dont recommend me something that might go on ebay for more than $60 =P I know money=quality but just looking for something for this situation, so try your best 'shot'.

I really am appreciative of this help~! (This is the last post I will make, I just had to get a few camera models to look into please :3 thanks much~!)
    Last edited by Lugia; 10-22-2010 at 07:23 PM.

Thread Information