Digital Cameras Forum

Digital Cameras Forum Discuss compact digital cameras or ask general digital photography questions - what camera to buy, memory cards, digital camera accessories, etc. You may also want to look at the Digital SLR forum, or the Camera Manufacturer forums.
Digital Camera Pro Reviews >>
Read and Write Digital Camera Reviews >>
Digital Camera Buyers Guide >>

Question How to find a digital camera

I want to discuss various methods people use to find the best digital camera on line. So far I keep running into huge lists of cameras sorted by brand name or price, but I am not sure how to find the right one for me. Anyone want to dicuss this with me?

Re: How to find a digital camera

It is tough. We've got the huge lists, too. And I think this is where buyer's guides and forums come in. Tell us a little bit about what kind of pictures you want to take, what your budget is, and anything else you can think of, and we can probably make some suggestions of how to narrow things down.

By the way, I moved your post to our general digital cameras forum. You might just want to take a look at the posts in this forum as they might help you a lot. They're mostly from people with the same kind of question your asking - what camera to buy.

Oh yeah - welcome to PhotographyREVIEW.com
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information