Sony launches A7rIII A and A7rIV A upgraded full-frame mirrorless cameras With three

Sony launches A7rIII A and A7rIV A upgraded full-frame mirrorless cameras With three things added

Sony has released a new full-frame mirrorless camera, which can be called a minor change to the original A7rIII and A7rIV models, but with the code 'A' attached.

Improvement of ILCE-7RM3A and ILCE-7RM4A
    The resolution of the LCD monitor on the back of the camera has increased from 1.44 million dots to 2,359,296 dots.
    Remove slotxo xo the Sony logo on the back of the screen.
    Use USB 3.2 'SuperSpeed ​​USB 5Gbps''
    But what is strange is that the resolution in this updated version is higher than the Sony Alpha 1, the highest of the camp that just launched earlier. And like this, will there be A1 A coming out as well? I'm really curious…

A7RM3A and A7RM4A main website pages.

Re: Sony launches A7rIII A and A7rIV A upgraded full-frame mirrorless cameras With th

It looks and sounds fantastic, I am sure that exactly this camera model will be actual even in 10-15 years, due to its unique features, of course. As a Sony user, I have read a lot of similar opinions here https://sony.pissedconsumer.com/review.html , and I am not the only one who thinks that Sony cameras can surpass any competitor on the market.

Thread Information