Are cancer treatments improving?

I personally would have done anything to fight my lung cancer if it improved my chances of living by just another day. So I had the surgery followed by concurrent chemo and radiation. That was 19 years ago.
    Had someone told me that eating a pile of horse poop was helpful, and they had logical scientific reasoning behind it, then I would have tried it if it helped my chances even the slightest bit. That might sound extreme, but for my lung cancer, the surgery, chemo and radiation was far worse than eating 100 plates of horse poop. Still I went through those treatments because it was a “do it or die” situation.

Re: Are cancer treatments improving?

Cancer is a disease that can be extremely challenging to treat, and traditional therapies often come with significant side effects. Fenbendazole, a veterinary medication used to treat parasitic infections, has been proposed as a potential cancer treatment with fewer side effects. While there is little clinical evidence to support its use, some patients have reported positive outcomes. It's important to remember that non-advertising fenbendazole cancer side effects have not been thoroughly studied, and it's crucial to consult with a healthcare professional before using fenbendazole as a cancer treatment. A qualified healthcare professional can help determine if it's a safe and effective treatment option for your unique circumstances

Thread Information