Camera News and Rumors

Photography news and announcements for new digital cameras, film cameras, SLR lenses, and photography software.

New Camera and Photography News Section >>

Fireworks Photography Guide

Just in time for the 4th of July, we've got an excellent Fireworks Photography Guide. The guide began as a message board post by community member and forum moderator, Sebastian Szyszka. I asked him if he was interested in redoing it so we could include it in the PhotographyREVIEW.com Learn section.

It's an excellent, detailed, and easy to follow how-to and I hope a lot of people read and benefit from it. I'm going to take fireworks pictures on the 4th of July and I think I picked up a couple of new ideas from the guide. If my pictures aren't as good as Sebastian's, I want my money back.

Fireworks Photography Guide >>

If you think you have something to contribute to the Learn section, make a "tips" post on the Help Files or Viewfinder forum. If it looks good, and adds something to the site, we may make it into a real how-to and add it to the Learn section. Sebastian's fireworks tips post was excellent and I know we have other people here on the site who have the skills and experience to share something useful, too. I'll be keeping my eyes open.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The one - The only

Re: Fireworks Photography Guide

Great guide and great idea PJ! I have been thinking about trying to take fireworks shots this year, the first year I've had the 4th off, in the last 6 years!

The guide is good and provides good information, well done Sebastian!

--Dave
    Dave
    My SportsShooter Page
    My Gallery

Canon Digital Gear

Thread Information