Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Rob's Camera & Image

I bought my used Bronica ETR C system from Rob @ Rob's Camera & Image in Pensacola. He gave me a verbal guarantee, and a roll of 120 Kodak Portra 160 VC with processing to test the camera. As soon as I looked at the negatives I knew that there was a light leak, Rob said "NO PROBLEM" we can have John @ Custom Camera Repair fix it, or I can give you a full refund, your choice. Well I got the Camera back in less than 24 hours.

While Rob is not on line as a dealer yet (Coming Soon) he is doing custom processing and printing, with onine ordering etc. He is definately one of the good guys. He is actually going to frame and hang one of my photos in his shop (Of course he asked for permission, before making a print.)
    Bill,

Feel Free TO EDIT My Photos, But Please Tell Me Why
    I have gone over to the dark side, no more film.
    Canon T2i, 18-135 IS
    Digital Point&Shot - Canon Powershot A470

Re: Rob's Camera & Image

Bill, glad to see you have a local dealer you can count on and thatks for letting us know, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thread Information