Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.
    Liz

Restocking fees at B&H, soon Circuit City

Best Buy charges 15% restocking fee on digital cameras. If it's defective, you can exchange it only.

Circuit City used to charge 15%. They discontinued it about a year ago. Yesterday they announced they are once again adding a 15% restocking fee to digital cameras as of March 1. The reason they give is because people use them for vacations, then return them.

I get most of my equipment from B&H, but sometimes a big sale comes along on a smaller item; then I will pick it up.

Liz

Liz

My error......NO restocking fee at B&H. It's Bestbuy! sorry for error

for the error. Guess I had B&H on the brain! And I'm going to keep buying from B&H. Forget the electronic stores.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    Best Buy charges 15% restocking fee on digital cameras. If it's defective, you can exchange it only.

Circuit City used to charge 15%. They discontinued it about a year ago. Yesterday they announced they are once again adding a 15% restocking fee to digital cameras as of March 1. The reason they give is because people use them for vacations, then return them.

I get most of my equipment from B&H, but sometimes a big sale comes along on a smaller item; then I will pick it up.

Liz

Thread Information