I can't say enough good things about my experience buying a Panasonic FZ20 thru Nightowl. First off, their price was the lowest one advertised at the time ($519, MSRP is $599). Their shipping charge is reasonable ($8 ground). Their phone etiquette is superior. Absolutely no pressure selling and they are willing to offer helpful advice in response to your questions. Any items that were back ordered, you received a phone call and an email status. They do not charge your credit card until the item has shipped (in my case, they didn't even charge until I had the camera in my hands). For the back ordered items, I got email updates about every week or so until the item was in stock. Lastly, one of the back ordered items was an SD 512 Ultra II memory card for $99, when it came in, they called to ask if I still wanted it and also to let me know that they would be reducing the price because their price dropped ($74).

Their web site is easy to use. They have a real store in California. Ken is a super nice guy.

Disclaimer: I'm an ordinary customer. I have absolutely no relationship with nightowl other than I ordered stuff from them.