Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Buy Camera From AMAZON.COM???

Hei....i have bought a camera from amazon.com..and thats good...Never get problem..but just want to know from you all...have you bought from AMAZON?? and what you think?? and maybe you culd give me another store better from AMAZON ???

Re: Buy Camera From AMAZON.COM???

Try reading the information at the link at the bottom of my post and you will get your answer, Jeff
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have Cameras. Will Shoot! NaturalWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prisslazio
    Hei....i have bought a camera from amazon.com..and thats good...Never get problem..but just want to know from you all...have you bought from AMAZON?? and what you think?? and maybe you culd give me another store better from AMAZON ???
    i've bought from amazon and even other businesses through their site. never had a problem. i have even sold items myself through amazon.
    Happily photographing within my camera's limitations.Website

amazon has been good to me as well
    Canon XSi, Canon 18-55mm IS, Canon 50mm f1.8, Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM

I have ordered off the Amazon site from Amazon with no problems. Lately Amazon has let anyone sell on their site and many of the companies that are now selling on Amazon have very bad reputations. My advice is to check out the company that you are actually going to be getting your items from and if you do you will find many of them selling on Amazon are also on the list of sites to AVOID.These sites have gotten smart and are selling through Amazon's site because they have had a good reputation. If you order from Amazon and end up dealing with one of these bait and switch type companies you will still end up with many regrets and problems. A bad company is still a bad place to deal with no matter how they get your order, Jeff.

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

banished

Quote Originally Posted by wo0ng
    i buy before from there and its ok
    Same here , i think amazon are the best , i got mind within 3 days

I have no problem with Amazon itself, it is the companies they let sell through their site that you have to watch out for, Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by prisslazio

Hi, i found a site named beebuyer offers camera,too, and i am thinking to get from there, price is really acceptable. Camera

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBryant
    Hi, i found a site named beebuyer offers camera,too, and i am thinking to get from there, price is really acceptable. Camera

What do you think?
    Just a few observations about beebuyer on my part.........

#1 They do not even mention the brand name of the camera

#2 No mention of any warranty

#3 No return policy that I could find

#4 Based in China

#5 Looks to me like you buy through beebuer and not from them

#6 No mention of them on Resellers.com site

#7 Only reviews I could find were on wedding dresses

In my opinion I would stay clear of them, Jeff

You may want to check out the link at the bottom of my reply

Thanks for the info !

Amazon has been very good to me over the years. The only photo equipment I've gotten from them was my Tamron 70-300mm VC lens, and it was hassle free. I ordered my home theater receiver from them, and some other stuff, and have never had a problem with them. I got a digital photo frame from them that didn't work, but they replaced it immediately, without a problem. Good place to buy from!
    Gripped Nikon D7000~Nikkor 18-105mm~Tamron 70-300mm VC~Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro~SB-900~Ring Light

BEFORE purchasing anything at Amazon or anywhere else, do yourself a favor and read my post that is found here, Jeff

This link is posted at the bottom of every post I make and you may find it helpful to take a few minutes and read it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Recommended sites and sites to avoid

I have bought camera gear through Amazon one time. No problem. I also have made many purchases on EBAY. The one problem I had there, not with a camera, took PAYPAL intervention and was resolved pretty quick.

However, I always look at who I am buying from. There are shady dealers everywhere!

Check the reviews here and remember, "If the deal seams too good to be true, it is usually some kind of scam."

Phil

Bought mine on amazon cause i had coupon, as said grandpaw i checked the seller, and got it without any problem.
    Submarine Camera newbie

Just bought an other GoPro hd from amazon for the birthday of my best friend, will let you know if there is any problem.
    Submarine Camera newbie

Good place to buy from!

I bought both my Nikon D7000 and Nikon P300 from Nikon UK. Both bought without problems and at prices that for Europe could not be beaten. Delighted I am.

hallo, i'm dellarossa.. i'm interesting with Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera product on amazon, i've read many reviews, but im still not satisfied with it.
    anyone can give me more reviews ? i saw it here
    Amazon.com: Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (discontinued by manufacturer): Rosewill: Camera & Photo

thank you very much.. :*

thanks Grandpaw
    Shoot Hunter

yes .amazon.com is a great place to shop ,there are so many
    online store there .but before you bought a camera ,you need to
    figure out if this website need to be trusted or not ,and see their feedback from customers and have any warranty and after-sale service ? i bought one cheap digital camera from kingsbuying on amazon,of course they have their own website,they offer me a good quality product and great service .so i thought online store on amazon can be trustworthy.

banished

Guess no one here buys from Amazon.

Thread Information