Camera Dealer Feedback Forum

This forum is moderated by, Grandpaw.

Ace Photo Digital: Any experience with this company?

Hi!
    I am new to this forum and saw that Ace Photo Digital was mentioned in Grandpaw's list as one of the sites to avoid. I was wondering whether anyone has bought from them, and what the experience was like? I bought a camera from Amazon - the seller is Ace - and I am a bit confused because my debit card was already fully charged but the product hasn't even shipped yet.
    Thank you for your thoughts!

Re: Ace Photo Digital: Any experience with this company?

Welcome to our site! If you had gone to the "Resellers Ratings" site that I gave the link to in this thread and put Ace Photo in the search box this is what you would have come up with. Click on the address below and read the reviews, Jeff

http://www.resellerratings.com/store..._Digital_Store
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jeff,
    Thank you very much; I really appreciate it. I realized that I really missed the link - I had been planning on going to the Resellers Ratings site but simply forgot to do so in the end.
    Anyway, I was notified yesterday that my camera has been shipped - so I figure I'll just wait and see what my camera looks like, and how smoothly everything goes!
    Thank you for your help!

Glad we could help and good luck with your purchase, Jeff

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have ordered from them. Price looked good, etc. And they sell on Amazon.com, which would lead one to believe that are reputable. But twice had problem--saying something was in stock and then it wasn't, charged for items not sent. Gave them two tries--unsatisfied both times. Don't be as foolish as me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted615
    I have ordered from them. Price looked good, etc. And they sell on Amazon.com, which would lead one to believe that are reputable. But twice had problem--saying something was in stock and then it wasn't, charged for items not sent. Gave them two tries--unsatisfied both times. Don't be as foolish as me.
    welcome to our forums and thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Ace Photo Digital. I do have them on the list of sites to avoid. Thanks again and we hope you stick around and try out the other forums on our site, Jeff

Thread Information