ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: Tree Raccoons!

Not-so-recent Nikon Convert livin4lax09's Avatar

Tree Raccoons!

haha, this is what happens when you live in NH. We heard some strange noises outside and went out to investigate (I know, only people in the movies do that) and we found two raccoons sitting in the tree in our front yard. They froze when we saw them, except for when we ventured under them and this little guy looked down. He looks a bit confused by the light.

Re: Tree Raccoons!

Raccoons, I wish I could give the urban Raccoons problems with lead poising. They have killed a few of my geese. But they are protected were I live.
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

Not-so-recent Nikon Convert livin4lax09's Avatar

Re: Tree Raccoons!

see your problem is that you have geese. those things are just annoying, at least to me. Don't get me wrong, raccoons can be a pain as they get into our trash if its not locked up properly, but most of the time they aren't causing much trouble other than running around our yard and climbing trees. As well as scaring the cat.

Thread Information