ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    It's hurricane season... again...

Talking I'm leavin' on a jetplane...

Goin' on vacation in a couple of days, and won't be back until the 29th. I should have intermittent access to the net, so hopefully I'll be able to post some photos of our trip while we're still there. If not, I hope everyone has a great month, and I'll post when I return!
    Kristin
    Canon Bird Nerd #2

Aaah, vacation...nothing like not worrying about work. Your only worries should now be if you have enough film/batteries/memory cards. We'll look forward to lots of images when you get back. Enjoy. :-)

It's hurricane season... again...
    Quote Originally Posted by genebowhay
    Dear Kristin:

If I remember correctly, you're going to Washington State. My two nieces live up there and my parents lived there several years ago. Its beautiful country! If you get anyways near Olympic National Park, don't miss a visit there, its a perfect place to try out your new camera.

Best Regards,
    Gene Bowhay
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Thanks Charles and Gene! Yes, we're going to Washington State, but unfortunately we'll only be there for a day. It looks like we'll be hoofing it in downtown Seattle for that day. But, my mother-in-law lives in Portland now, so we will probably be making the cross country trip again next year!

I don't know if I have enough memory with one 512MB card, but it's going to have to do. My hubby is going to bring his laptop so that I can download pics at night. Too bad he won't have PS installed on it... or maybe he will... hmmmmm
    Kristin
    Canon Bird Nerd #2

Thread Information