ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Pentax Forum Moderator

1915 Ford Model T

A vintage car rally is rolling through Platteville this evening and spending the night at a few of our motels. I really liked this radiator on this one...but many of them of this vintage were all similar. The gentleman who owned this one is a dentist near Chicago and was very informative on many of the cars in the rally. I will be staking out their route tomorrow morning and get the procession as it leaves town, somewhere between 7 and 8:30a.m. It's going to be a great photo op!!!!!!!! I sure wish I would have hit the Powerball last night so that I could have a good camera to get some better shots, but I hope you all enjoy my little p/s attempts.
    Ken
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Re: 1915 Ford Model T

Cool, I enjoy going to car shows and drive a 84 trans am :> I wish i could drive some old cars to see how much there are different and alike to new ones. I do know there is alot more metal in older cars :> I figure that if it has airbags it does not have enough metal in it.

Re: 1915 Ford Model T

I have owned some beasts in my day! Talk about metal.... try a 1966 Olds Delta 88, it had a 425(?) under the hood and flat out flew for how heavy it was. I once hit a brand new Mazda Rotary at 10mph (sliding in snow) with it and totaled the Mazda. My luck, skipping school, Mazda was brand new and still had the sticker in the window, owned by a Lawyer.... and a cop watched me hit it . Then there was the 1969 GTO Judge....used to pull the front wheels off the ground on that one.
    I ran the ame car in demo derbies for two years.... 1966 Chrysler 300, it was a rolling tank too.
    JS

Thread Information