Self Portrait Thread...

Printable View

• 02-21-2007, 09:48 AM
    Speed
    Hey Rickster!
    Where are your shots buddy?

Come on now, don't let me down.

Hey buddy, they don't have to be creative nudes...just post a couple of new shots for us.
  • 02-21-2007, 07:50 PM
    walterick
    Re: Hey Rickster!
    Okay! I'll get on it! :D
  • 02-23-2007, 09:20 AM
    Speed
    Quasi-Self Portrait
    Adina asked about this one being a self portrait. Hey, why not?
  • 02-23-2007, 08:10 PM
    julsoph
    Re: Self Portrait Thread...
    One of me...:)

Emily
  • 02-23-2007, 09:02 PM
    Loupey
    Do you realize how hard it is to get a self portrait when you have a 600mm on the camera all the time :p

This is from last month's how-to-make-a-rainproof-gear-cover-and-end-up-with-stylin'-pants-to-boot thread in the Nature and Wildlife forum.
  • 02-24-2007, 06:18 PM
    Greg McCary
    I went out last night and spend four hours shooting, fill up a one gig and a two gig card. This is one from last night.
    Greg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3...adstreetas.jpg
  • 02-24-2007, 06:56 PM
    EOSThree
    Well, you can't see it here but for Tel and Mr Yuck this was in my long hair days. Just got it cut, now I don't use near the shampoo.
  • 02-24-2007, 09:51 PM
    almo
    Thanks everybody, for posting your pics!

Here is one more from me,

This Sam is for ya'll!
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...E/_2241677.jpg
  • 02-28-2007, 06:12 PM
    Old Timer
    1 Attachment(s)
    I'm not a great sefl portrait guy, but while I was out this afternoon I happened to see my reflection in a garage window and turned the camera on myself.
  • 02-28-2007, 06:47 PM
    poker
    Bermuda Triangle Thread
    I've refreshed this page a few times and nothing changes. Some of our photos are missing! The only common denominator is:

Last edited by Photo-John : 02-25-2007 at 10:03 AM

Is PJ trying to protect our identities??? Are we in trouble??? :confused: :confused: :D

Nice to see you again OT!!
  • 03-01-2007, 08:06 AM
    Old Timer
    Re: Bermuda Triangle Thread
    Quote:

Originally Posted by manacsa
    I've refreshed this page a few times and nothing changes. Some of our photos are missing! The only common denominator is:

Last edited by Photo-John : 02-25-2007 at 10:03 AM

Is PJ trying to protect our identities??? Are we in trouble??? :confused: :confused: :D

Nice to see you again OT!!

There have been a couple of weird things happening with photos lately here and on the gallery. Hope they get them straightened out. I had also notice that there were some photos that I had seen earlier that had gone missing.
  • 03-04-2007, 01:54 PM
    walterick
    4 Attachment(s)
    Okay, after a looong delay, I rolled around on the floor of my apartment today and finally took some self portraits :D After a LOT of heavy editing, here are the results:
  • 03-04-2007, 02:01 PM
    almo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    Okay, after a looong delay, I rolled around on the floor of my apartment today and finally took some self portraits :D After a LOT of heavy editing, here are the results:

That is right on the cusp of more Rick than I wanna see :p

The last one is awesome though :thumbsup:
  • 03-04-2007, 02:25 PM
    Mr Yuck
  • 03-05-2007, 12:12 PM
    Old Timer
    3 Attachment(s)
    OK so I've kind of gotten into this self portrait thing. I'm not going to rival Rick and I'm sure no one would want me to, but I do have more to post from this weekend. I was trying to kill time while my wife and her sister were browsing in a little gift shop and a mirror caught my attention. And of course I just happened to have a camera with me. Here are a few from that little section with myself. Since I had such a willing subject I just kept shooting. It also took my mind of how much money the girls were spending.
  • 03-05-2007, 02:26 PM
    MonkeyWrench
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here's my contribution.
  • 03-05-2007, 02:51 PM
    Old Timer
    Nice inovative shot Russ.
  • 03-05-2007, 03:15 PM
    mtbbrian
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Timer
    OK so I've kind of gotten into this self portrait thing. I'm not going to rival Rick and I'm sure no one would want me to, but I do have more to post from this weekend. I was trying to kill time while my wife and her sister were browsing in a little gift shop and a mirror caught my attention. And of course I just happened to have a camera with me. Here are a few from that little section with myself. Since I had such a willing subject I just kept shooting. It also took my mind of how much money the girls were spending.

I saw these in the galleries Larry, and I'll comment here as I did there...
    LOL!

You aren't such a grumpy old guy afterall!
    :rolleyes: :D :p
    Brian
  • 03-05-2007, 03:19 PM
    dana m.
    Ahhhh.....I'm OK with those "Rick shots" that seem to bother some of you. BTW Larry...thanks for that little smile of yours...you finally came through with one. I may not post in these threads...but I do lurk.
  • 03-05-2007, 03:49 PM
    adina
    Mr Yuck,

Could you be a hottie?!?
  • 03-05-2007, 03:52 PM
    another view
    Quote:

Nice inovative shot Russ.

Somebody beat me to it... I do like the idea! I was going to take a shot while on a road trip the next time my buddy and I go kayaking on an extended trip (while he's driving, of course). I planned to use a long lens for a tighter crop of the wheel, showing my car with the boats on the roof. Just have to wait for a truck with clean wheels... Oh, and July... :)
  • 03-05-2007, 04:17 PM
    Old Timer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mtbbrian
    LOL!

You aren't such a grumpy old guy afterall!
    :rolleyes: :D :p
    Brian

Well Brian maybe it's the company I'm keeping here on PR now that has changed me.
  • 03-05-2007, 04:23 PM
    Old Timer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dana m.
    Ahhhh.....I'm OK with those "Rick shots" that seem to bother some of you. BTW Larry...thanks for that little smile of yours...you finally came through with one. I may not post in these threads...but I do lurk.

I did that one where I was almost smiling just for you Dana. I remember you hollered because I never posted a self portrait where I was smiling. What you have to remember is I have billed myself as a Professional Grouch for so long its hard to change the image.
  • 03-05-2007, 04:27 PM
    mtbbrian
    Quote:

Well Brian maybe it's the company I'm keeping here on PR now that has changed me.

Good One!
    :thumbsup:
    Brian
  • 03-05-2007, 04:27 PM
    Old Timer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    Mr Yuck,

Could you be a hottie?!?

Well there you go. I do my best to put my best foot forward and what do I get. "You don't look as grouchy as usual." What does the young guy get, "Could you be a hottie?!?" I guess it just comes with the territory when you get to me my age.

Watch out Rick it's looking like competition in the self portrait wars. Well it could be that Yuck had a dog in his post that's always a way to get the girls attention.