Reviews! Let's post them!

Printable View

• 05-21-2004, 05:14 AM
    Liz
    Reviews! Let's post them!
    Hi Everyone,

I went to the Review section here to post a review for the 17-40 lens. First let me say that I personally am GUILTY of not posting reviews for my equipment. Reading the other reviews for this lens I was reminded that I have not posted any reviews since my digital "conversion." I made a decision to work on that over the next week.

Since I've pleaded guilty, I thought I'd just put a reminder here to others of us who have some new equipment to remember to post a review. Actually, when I read a review, I always look for a familiar screen name as it makes me feel better when I know who the reviewer is. Again, this is the preacher preaching to herself. :o

Liz
  • 05-23-2004, 09:48 AM
    another view
    You know, this is kind of interesting. I'd guess that less than 10% of the registered members here do at least 90% of the posting, but when I look at reviews I usually don't recognize any names. I've done a few but will try to do more myself.
  • 05-23-2004, 11:41 AM
    Lionheart
    Guilty too
    I try to post reviews on equipment I own, but I'm often loathe to post a review if I wasn't happy with a particular piece of equipment, partly because I don't want to post a bad review, and mosty because I don't want to admit I bought a piece of junk. :D
  • 05-23-2004, 08:07 PM
    Liz
    Thanks........
    I'm going to do the same. As I said, I'm talking to myself first here. I rely on the reviews and feel much better when the reviewer is someone I "know" from here that is. :)

Liz
  • 05-23-2004, 11:48 PM
    Photo-John
    Post em!
    We need the negative ones as much as the positive ones - maybe more so. Just try to be fair and specific. The more details the better.

Thanks for starting this thread, Liz. The review section is the foundation of this site.