ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

I have it narrowed down to 4....

Domke F-7 (based on recommendations from here
    Pelican PCS 172
    Pelican PCS 1552
    Pelican PCS 1522

Any insight, advice would be very helpful.

I hope the links are okay, I'll change them if I need to.
    Thanks!

Re: I have it narrowed down to 4....

The Domke bag only comes up as a small image, but try this one (also comes in black).

That's the big one and really I'm surprised how much stuff I can fit into the F2. This includes a DSLR body (no lens attached), flash in one of the lens compartments, Nikon 80-200 f2.8, Tokina 28-80 f2.8, Nikon 50 f1.4 and Sigma 10-20 (last two stored back to back on glued-together rear caps). I can also fit a second body in there but don't have one anymore. This is just on the inside, not including the two pockets in the front, one in the back and large ones on the ends. It gets pretty heavy and I'd be concerned about putting more weight into a bag because of potential shoulder and back problems.

I have to admit that it's a tight fit with these lenses (all except 50 f1.4 have 77mm filter sizes) because of their lens hoods which are stored backwards on the lenses.

Thread Information