ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: for Gahspidy

It's hurricane season... again...

Question for Gahspidy

Hi Gary, I searched the forums for the Canon i9900 and noticed that you own one. I'm curious as to what you think so far. Would love to buy one myself!
    Kristin
    Canon Bird Nerd #2

It's hurricane season... again...
    topping for Gary...
    Kristin
    Canon Bird Nerd #2

Quote Originally Posted by kkraczek
    Hi Gary, I searched the forums for the Canon i9900 and noticed that you own one. I'm curious as to what you think so far. Would love to buy one myself!
    Sorry for not seeing this sooner.
    I am very satisfied so far with this printer. I was originally going to get the 9100 as the price had gone down significantly with the arrival of the 9900. But after reading some reviews, mostly good but a few people complaining that the resolution was not as crisp as they would like and to wait for the 9900 ( 2 picoliter, 8 ink tanks, and high resolution) I decided to wait for the 9900. Knowing how I am about quality and perfection, I knew I would be better off springing the extra dough for the printer I would be happy with. And it was the right decision.
    Extremely fast, very quiet, and very sharp. Canon papers seem to work best with it, but Canon paper limited in variety, for now. Kodak is putting out a high end line of papers they claim are good for most all popular and newer printers and claim that with these newer inks being used that their papers prints will last 100 years at normal household enviroment conditions ( out of direct sunlight, of course). Canon claims at least 25 + years. Thats good enough for me. The price is right as well.
    Once again, sorry for not seeing and replying sooner, hope this was helpful.
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

Thread Information