ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Group photo... Michigan 2009

We do this camping trip every year for the last five years. Our friend Joe has been coming there now for 20 years. It varies who ends up coming. Last year my brother and his family came for the first time and now plan to do it every year as well. We're also starting to do group photos at the end of the trip

1. Everyone but me and my brother's dogs (Joe and Doug's dog Maggie wants to eat them).
    2. Everyone but my brother's dogs.
    3. My spy photo. I took it while people were saying goodbye and I was pretending to take the camera off the tripod.
    4. My dad, since I figured I might as well stick this one in there. He may not be able to do this trip next year. He's finding tent camping harder and harder with the arthritis and hip problems.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Group photo... Michigan 2009-20090813-img_5099.jpg   Group photo... Michigan 2009-20090813-img_5102.jpg   Group photo... Michigan 2009-20090813-img_5105.jpg   Group photo... Michigan 2009-20090810-img_4268.jpg  

Re: Group photo... Michigan 2009

Somewhere up near Leelenau IIRC... Beautiful area, fun stuff.

With my goofy backcountry trips, nobody wants a group shot at the end of the trip so if I forget at the beginning I'm outta luck!

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

We're supposed to have one of those family camp outs but its been a bit delayed this year.
    These family shots are the ones that mean the most in years to come.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Another View-- we camp at Leelanau State Park. It's at the very tip of the leelanau peninsula.

Frog- I know I do have a bad habit of shooting everything except the people I'm with. Last years' group photo was what was framed for a Christmas present for my mom though.

Thread Information