ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Well I bought my second body

I have been shooting with a 10D for about 3 years now. I really haven't seen a need for an upgrade, the photos are great, and I've only shot about 3200 frames so far. I've decided I am not fully satisfied with my S2 for my "at work" camera(although it's adequate in most situations)so I picked up a Rebel XT. I will mate it with my 28-135 IS for aerial photography. I bought it new at BuyDig for under $500, price was a major consideration.
    Rule books are paper they will not cushion a sudden meeting of stone and metal. --Ernie Gann--
    What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. --Oscar Wilde--

Re: Well I bought my second body

Nice pick up dude!

Can't wait to see some shots from the new gear...:thumbsup:
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Not-so-recent Nikon Convert livin4lax09's Avatar

have fun! I'm thinking about selling my defective 10d to pick up an xt for remote camera work. It's a nice little camera that packs a good amount of resolution! of course the MkII comes first. Hope you enjoy it!

I'm happy with my D60, but I'd like to have a smaller backup. I may have to look into an XT myself.
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Thread Information