ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

It's Santa Time Again!

It's that time again. The kids start to get antsy and making long lists. So after having the nicest autumn I can remember (weather wise) we loaded up the family for a little Santa Claus visit. First thing this morning we loaded up the kids and drove out the the Southern Nevada Railroad Museum in hopes of riding the first train of the day. No luck however and we picked up tickets an afternoon ride and proceeded to lay some pennies on the tracks and visit the model railroad exhibits inside the museum.

My two year old boy was having a great time looking at all the trains and one model railroader let him press the buttons on his controls. My little man was very excited. Then we headed home for a few hours.

Unfortunately, my oldest daughter decided she'd rather attend her best friends birthday party until the bitter end and ditched her fam for the train ride. So we called one of my younger daughter's friends (a boy, since they like trains more than girls) and headed back out to Boulder City for a ride. Here is one of the shots from the trip ( I half considered Photoshoping my oldest daughter into the shot in order to make a nice family portrait). ;)

mbb

Stop Or I'll Shoot Photography Lori11's Avatar

Re: It's Santa Time Again!

Gotta love kids :lol: especially girls

Re: It's Santa Time Again!

Really nice one ! great memory...and I have teenagers,too-they tend to do these things...lol

" Got Soul, but I'm Not a Soldier "
    The Killers

“ Make no judgments where you have no compassion ”
    Anne McCaffrey

" If you wish to know what a man is, place him in authority.'
    Yugoslav Proverb

Thread Information